Wildpier™️ Exfoliating Towel - White
Wildpier deep exfoliating towels will gently exfoliate and revitalize your skin. Designed to help you exfoliate those hard-to-reach areas, the Wildpier deep exfoliating towel was created using the same plant-based fabric found in our best-selling Wildpier deep exfoliating glove.
Wildpier exfoliating towels are handmade using an ancient weaving design that allows for a gentle yet deep exfoliation. The unique fabric weaving technique allows for the towel to remain soft yet durable, while visibly removing dead skin and surface impurities.
All you need is hot water and your Wildpier exfoliating towel and you are on your way to soft, velvety, glowing skin.
- Exfoliates the skin naturally, improving the skin’s texture and complexion
- Helps to reduce acne, ingrown hairs, stretch marks, and scarring
- Stimulates lymphatic drainage which can help reduce inflammation
- Helps to increase blood circulation, leaving your body feeling energized
- Promotes collagen and elastin production by accelerating new skin cell creation
- Naturally removes fake tan while providing a smooth base for future fake tan applications
How to Use Your Wildpier Exfoliating Towel
- Take a warm bath or shower for at least five minutes to soften the skin.
- Avoid using any soaps, shower gels, or similar products as the towel relies on direct friction with the skin.
- Wet your towel and wring it out.
- Move yourself out of the water. Avoid drying yourself off and make sure that your skin remains moist.
- Begin to rub the towel up and down your body using long and firm strokes.
- Be extra gentle on your sensitive areas. You may notice your skin start to peel after a few minutes. If this happens, avoid rinsing the peeling skin off your body as these skin particles will aid in further exfoliation.
- Once you have achieved your desired level of exfoliation, rinse your body with water to wash away the skin particles.
- Dry yourself off and apply your favorite body oil or moisturizer.
- Hand wash your towel using natural soap and hang your glove to air dry.
- Repeat your exfoliating ritual once a week.
- Avoid using your towel on any open wounds, sunburned, or inflamed skin.
- Gently use around sensitive areas.
- Skin must be clean of any soaps, salts, or bubbles prior to use.
- It is recommended to replace your towel every 8 to 10 weeks.
- Skin peeling depends on your skin type. Your skin may also not peel if you are using an additional daily exfoliator, or if your skin is too damp or hairy.
- Visible skin peeling results are not guaranteed. Rest assured that your skin will be exfoliated regardless if visible skin peeling occurs!
- Hand wash towel using hot water and natural soap.
- Replace towel every 8 to 10 weeks for hygienic purposes.
- Towel will shrink with first use.
- Measurements: 9 inches (width) x 35 inches (length)
- Made using 100% biodegradable viscose sustainably derived from the reed plant.
- Ensure to apply moisturizer and sunscreen after exfoliating.
- Consult a medical practitioner if you are unsure if this product is the right fit for you.
- For external use only.